Return And Exchange Policy
RETURNS TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
For online purchases within Canada and the United States, on piloti.com, Piloti Inc. will gladly accept return merchandise in its original condition, with corresponding packaging, for a refund of the purchase price, less applicable shipping and processing fees (except as provided by law). Clearance merchandise is considered a final sale, and NOT eligible for return. Merchandise must be returned to Piloti Inc. within thirty (30) days from the date of receipt. Merchandise which has been worn, used, altered, or damaged will NOT be accepted for return. Piloti Inc. reserves the right to refuse the return of any merchandise which does not comply with the above return requirements.
Return requests to Piloti Inc. will be processed within five to seven (5-7) business days of receipt. Refunds will be issued in the same form as utilized for payment.
Piloti Inc. will provide an exchange for merchandise purchased on piloti.com. In order to exchange items, a new order must be placed on piloti.com for the new items, and the original item(s), must be returned for a refund, per Piloti Inc.’s Return Policy Terms and Conditions.
TO RETURN PRODUCTS PURCHASED AT PILOTI.COM:
- To initiate a return, visit our Return Portal here.
- In your return package, please include the product you wish to return along with a copy of your original invoice, and indicate which items are being returned. If you don’t have an invoice, just make sure your name is clearly marked on the package.
- Print the Return Label and secure onto the return package (Please make sure you are using a separate box to put the shoe box in). Please indicate the order number on the outside of the shipping carton.
- Drop off your package at your local Post Office in Canada or Fed Ex Depot in the US.
- Piloti Inc. does not assume responsibility for reimbursement and/or compensation in the event return packages are lost, stolen, mishandled or damaged